Wednesday, October 30, 2013

“This Morning”

It is just Beautiful~
It is just lovely~
It is just a divine morning~
I am seeing it and so are you~ A blessed safe day to you and yours…
On this wonderful Wednesday, a verse from the bible came to mind after I heard someone say, “You have to learn to forgive and forget!” I wanted to get into the conversation, but I left the zipper on my lips~ Zipped.
Deuter. 25:17-19
“Bear in mind what the Amalekites did to you on the journey after you left Egypt. How without fear of any god they harassed you along the way, weak and weary as you were and cut off at the rear all those who lagged behind. Therefore, when the LORD your God gives you rest from all your enemies round about in the land which he is giving you to occupy as your heritage, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under the heavens. Do not forget.

No comments: