Friday, October 11, 2013

“Quotes About The Door”

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.John Barrymore (1882-1942)


In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself. Jiddu Krishnamurti, (1895/1896-1986)
 

I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door, or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.Rabindranath Tagore, (1861-1941)


Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean.Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, (1749-1832)


Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then. ― Katharine Hepburn (1907-2003)


The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. ― Confucius (551 BC-479 BCE)

No comments: