Monday, October 7, 2013

The first time I heard my daughter singing this I loved it… The Lyrics are right.

Katy Perry – Roar
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath~ Scared to rock the boat and make a mess~ So I sit quietly, agreed politely~ I guess that I forgot I had a choice~ I let you push me past the breaking point~ I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything~ 
You held me down, but I got up~ Already brushing off the dust~ You hear my voice, your hear that sound~ Like thunder, gonna shake the ground~ You held me down, but I got up~ Get ready cause I’ve had enough~ I see it all, I see it now~ 
Chorus: 
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire~ Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar~ Louder, louder than a lion~ Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar~ Oh oh oh oh oh oh~ Oh oh oh oh oh oh~ Oh oh oh oh oh oh~ You’re gonna hear me roar~
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

No comments: