Wednesday, October 9, 2013

“Just A Reminder”

I love CHILDREN! I don’t like to see them hurt. So everytime I see this situation I am going to post “Mercy For The Little Ones”. My reason is that I don’t want it to happen and most of all I don’t want to be around if it does. My heart just can not take it!
“Mercy For The Little Ones
I was walking on the side walk behind a woman pushing a stroller with a child in it~ When they got to the end of the sidewalk she push the stroller onto the street~ The child was in the road and at the mercy of the traffic that was moving at a terrific speed~ This parent/caregiver was standing safely on the sidewalk.
Suppose… God forbid, but suppose for some ungodly reason a car swerved to where the stroller was~ Mercy for the little one in the stroller…
STOP PUSHING THE STROLLER OFF THE SIDEWALK INTO THE STREET!
A blessed safe day to you and yours.

No comments: