Thursday, June 6, 2013



“A Remarkable Morning”
This morning while my husband was on his way to work we were on the phone talking and laughing about little hysterical situations we were faced with. Suddenly he said, “I am seeing smoke coming through a window from an apartment building. It looks like a fire.”
“Oh God!” I said.
“Fire! Fire! Get Out!” Were the screams and doors were banging.
“Jesus! There is a woman with a baby standing by a window!”
“Dear God!” I said.
“Alli the smoke is getting thicker and it is coming through a window by the fire escape,” My husband said.
I could hear some distressing screams as people were pleading with the woman to throw the baby, but she would not.
“She is coming down the fire escape. Oh God! She cannot pass through the smoke!”
“Jesus give her the strength to throw the baby! Our Father who art in heaven…” I started to pray.
“She threw the baby! A man caught it!” My husband said.
“Thank God!”
The fire service arrived. I hope every one got out safely.
This was a remarkable morning…

No comments: