Saturday, June 29, 2013



“Heavy Lyrics”
Margie – Tony Ricardo
Stopped into a local bar~ And there was disco lights~ A couple in a corner making love to each other~ The woman was my wife!
I sat down so and I had a drink~ And I watch them kiss again~ As my mind raised on~ My heart came down I gently called her name~ Margie.
Whatcha want?
Who’s watching the baby?
The child belongs to me~ Don’t ask me where is he!
Margie.
Yes!
Who’s watching the baby? Why did you have to tear apart your family?
I was just about to go when I heard her say that she would stay the night~ I had a glass in my hand, you understand that I never want to fight~ I was filled with rage and I struck out blind and she went out after the second~ As the witness said that these are the words that they heard me say, “Margie…
I’m doing time on a murder charge~ A victim of jealousy. See my boy every once in a while and he remembers me~ His grandma says he asks about her almost everyday~ But I just remember the night last June, when they heard me say, Margie…

No comments: