Thursday, June 27, 2013



“Trayvon Martin Trial”
The last friend Trayvon spoke to was testifying yesterday. Out of all the answers to the questions she was asked, one of them made a noteworthy statement to me.
The question is not phrased word for word, but this is it;
Prosecutor asked, “Why didn’t you contact the police knowing that you were the last person who spoke to Trayvon Martin?
“48 Hours…” Witness said and she continuing answering the question.
But all I heard was 48 Hours and I shouted, “WHAT!”
The Prosecutor interrupted her as he said, “WHAT!”
Witness said, “In the show 48 Hours the police always contacts the last person who spoke to the victim so I expected them to contact me.”
She was correct. If a crime is being investigated the police always contacts the last person/s who spoke to the victim. Why should she contact the police? Why didn’t the police contact her?

No comments: