Friday, June 21, 2013




“A What You May Call It”
‘Once a man twice a child’. I don’t agree with that statement because if I were a child at this point in time; the two green mangoes on my kitchen counter would be washed, put in a bowl, a sharp knife in my hand, salt and pepper in a saucer… That would be the end of those two green mangoes. Suddenly salt makes me sick. Now I have to wait for the mangoes to ripen.
This morning I made a bake on the platten. I stood in the kitchen watching my daughter eat a piece with some extra sharp cheddar cheese in it. I believe that bake came out nice because I can’t have any. I suddenly became allergic to wheat and gluten.
All I could say I probably did not reach the twice a child part or it is certainly not twice a child… It is ‘A WHAT YOU MAY CALL IT’, time in your life.

No comments: