Sunday, December 30, 2012



Dixie Chicks - I’m Not Ready To Make Nice
Forgive, sounds good~ Forget, I'm not sure I could~ They say time heals everything~ But I'm still waiting.
I'm through with doubt~ There's nothing left for me to figure out~ I've paid a price~ And I'll keep paying.
I'm not ready to make nice~ I'm not ready to back down~ I'm still mad as hell and~ I don't have time to go round and round and round~ It's too late to make it right~ I probably wouldn't if I could~ 'Cause I'm mad as hell~ Can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should.
I know you said~ Can't you just get over it~ It turned my whole world around~ And I kind of like it.
I made my bed and I sleep like a baby~ With no regrets and I don't mind sayin'~ It's a sad sad story when a mother will teach her~ Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger~ And how in the world can the words that I said~ Send somebody so over the edge~ That they'd write me a letter~ Sayin' that I better shut up and sing~ Or my life will be over…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0kFNGNiAs4

No comments: