Tuesday, July 5, 2011

“My Body Crashed”

For some reason, my body decided that it was going to crash… During the day yesterday, I suddenly felt very sleepy so I decide to sleep. My children know that I don’t like to sleep in the day so they proceeded to wake me…
“Come on mom don’t sleep. You have to wake up,” said my daughter.”
“Okay. I’m getting up,” I said, but I closed my eyes.
“No mom. Sit up. Find something to do,” she said.
…My daughter is telling me to find something to do… hahahha. Oh how the table is turning round and round... “I don’t have anything to do. My computer died.”
“I know, but don’t go to sleep. Just let me finish typing this then you could use mine.”
“Not now. I will use it later.” I kept looking at her until she started typing and reading then I closed my eyes.
She touched my hand… “No mom. Don’t sleep.”
“I’m not sleeping.” That was not true. I was having the sweetest sleep ever.
“Mom, give me your hands,” Said my son as he walked into the bedroom… I stretched out my hands and he pulled me up into a sitting position. “Do you remember when we were small you used to wake us up when we fell asleep during the day? You always told us, “Night is for sleeping... Day is to do something constructive”…

No comments: