Thursday, July 21, 2011

“A Moonlit Lime In Trini”

My nephews –Stef, Stuart and Marc planned a lime… They know I like beer… I like it because it is refreshing and because of the health benefits… so Carib and Stag was the drink of the night. They also brought B-B-Q Chicken and all I can say about that chicken is, DELICIOUS!
Anyway, we sat in the yard and the moon was full and looking glorious…. After my second beer, I saw the man and his dog in the moon…
An hour went by quickly… Great conversation and laughter makes time slip away… My nephews were looking at me to see how many beers I drank. The moment they were distracted, I took empty bottles from Stuart’s pile and put them next to the 2 empty bottles that were in front of me. Some time later I was boasting that my pile was greater than theirs… They were all trying to prove that I was not speaking the truth, but I was meticulously trying my best to prove my case, over my hysterical laughter… All I could say about this lime is… Stef, Stuart and Marc, you guys know how to throw ah lime…

6 comments:

marcoss said...

i like this... lol really and truely you did drink 12 in your mind lol.. love u

A Valentine Joseph said...

hahahaha funny, funny

Trinisunshine said...

I'm happy you had that time with the boys. I wish I were there too.

herbempress said...

Oh wow, im happy u had a blast, and i though u would have really done 1\2 case, but u fell short. lol.

A Valentine Joseph said...

Yeah Trinisunshine, you were missing in action...

A Valentine Joseph said...

herbempress... It really was... I actually drank 6 so I did good...