Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Since I hit 50 years I started having a bad reaction to lots of foods. Flour and sugar are the two main culprits. Every time I ate a flour product, my legs felt stiff and I had trouble walking. When I used sugar, I used to feel shaky as though I would fall and sometimes I did stumble and fall. I also felt lots of aches and pains in my body. I spoke to my little sister Suzy and she told me to cut out flour and sugar also dairy products and I did. Thank God I did because now I can go get back on my treadmill.
If you are feeling ill check out what you eat and drink daily and start eliminating things from your diet. You would feel a lot better.
Romans 14:1-2 But him who is weak in faith, receive without disputes about opinions. For one believes that he may eat all things, but he who is weak, let him eat vegetables.

A wonderful safe day to you and yours.

No comments: