Sunday, June 26, 2016

Happy Sunday to you and yours. Enjoy your day and be safe.

A friend and I were speaking. She was very upset by some things that were said about her and she was planning to get back at the person. I told her that so many things were said and is being said that I did. I heard many of them, was floored because I knew that was not the way in which the situation took place and some of the things that were being said never took place. It hurts a lot to hear these things, but I stand in my peaceful place, say a prayer then say, “God I leave it in your hands.” After I say that I let it go, and I move on to the next chapter, ignoring the liar and the naysayer. I believe our lives are destined. Just like Judas, we were all put on the earth to fulfill a life situation. Some of us are good and some of us are bad.”

Romans 12:19-21 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to the wrath, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says the LORD. But if the enemy is hungry, give him food; if he is thirsty, give him drink; for by so doing, thou wilt heap up coals of fire upon his head.” Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

No comments: