Thursday, April 14, 2016

“You can say and think what you want about yourself, but know that negative words and thoughts take over your life and sucks your energy!”

Tina Turner is a good example of what aging should look like. She is 77 and she looks beautiful and fit. Yesterday my husband’s Tanty Mona called me from Trinbago. We were having a very nice conversation until she said that she was old and just waiting on the LORD.
“What is old? God never said to sit down and wait until he calls you. You need to stop saying that. You are in your 70s and all your faculties are working. The only thing that you are having problems with is your hip and the doctors are going to take care of it. Every time I walk I used to have to walk with my cane, but since I stated exercising, cut out sugar, dairy and wheat, I have no aches and pains, I use the cane less. I am not getting old. I am getting younger and fit.”
“Allison you are so right. I am going to stop saying I am old.”
“Sounds good to me!”

No comments: