Thursday, April 7, 2016

Happy Thursday to you and yours.

Remember that your friends are not your child or children’s friends. Pay close attention to the uncomfortable feeling.
I know many of you read my story about the kidnapper but every April memories of it comes to mind and I re-post. Paul is going to be 26 years this year and I thank God I know where he is.
“The Kidnapper”
There are times in your life you have to say thank God for giving you a six sense, intuition, perception, etc… I had to go to the store to buy something. A feeling of trepidation was the store there were about five people shopping. One woman stood out. She was wearing a green shirt. It was the exact color as the one that I was wearing. When she looked my way, I felt more anxious and I started to question myself. “Why am I feeling this way?” I decided not to browse… just get the item, pay for it and leave the store. The moment I got it, I stood in line and I held on to Paul’s hand. When I got to in my heart and I did not want to go, but I needed the item. Paul was three years old, and he was home from daycare, so I had to take him with me. Since I was having an uncomfortable feeling in my heart, I held his hand and made sure he was next to me at all times. When we arrived at the cashier, I put my item on the counter, let go of Paul’s hand, opened my handbag and took out my wallet. As I was about to pay, I looked down for him. He was not there so I called out to him, but there was no answer. I kept shouting his name and my intuition was saying to me, “Go to the front door”, so I ran to it. I asked the security guard who was standing near the door, if he saw a little boy wearing a red tee shirt and blue jeans. He told me a woman walked out with a little boy who was wearing those same color clothes. I ran out of the store onto the sidewalk. The lady in the same color shirt was holding Paul’s hand, waiting to get on the bus… I shouted his name he looked around, and said, “Mommy?” then he looked up at the lady. I screamed for him to come and he pulled away from her. She saw me running towards them and she started running away from him. When I got to him, I picked him up and held him tightly. He started to cry and he told me that the woman looked like me. I kept looking at the woman as she sprinted away

No comments: