Friday, May 22, 2015

"One of my sisters used to say, “It’s your own ants that does bite you…oui.”

There are so many murderous, hateful, deceitful, hurtful, lying and un-holy people walking among us. I cannot understand the mind set of these people… No conscience, no love and kindness in their minds heart and soul... jealousy and hate. It is overwhelming.
The 80s was the best years I can remember and I cannot stop talking about it. It was a heavenly time. Lots of love was floating around, marijuana floating in the air too. I never lit up, but it was in the air so I inhaled. I got real high, hated the feeling because it was in control of me. I spoke loud, laugh at the most stupid things that weren’t funny and I ate a lot of sweet and salty munchies.
Other than weedy moments, I had lots of happy moments. People just loved each other… Lord I pray that love and kindness is coming back. 

No comments: