Wednesday, August 27, 2014

“The brain never sleeps. When does the internet go to sleep? NEVER! It is the brain that runs the world!”

I remember the only thing we had to take pictures with was cameras and that was a good thing yet it used to be a bad thing at times. Many women were taken out in the nude by their so called boyfriend/man. These so called men used to hand out the pictures to their friends and then the shoo-shooing —gossip started. The woman in the picture is going to be lambasted, but it would be contained to a certain crowd of people. Today all they have to do is send it over the internet and the naked you is going to be a worldwide phenomenon.
My reason for talking about this is because my son phone just started making strange sounds. When he checked it he was getting text after text from his friends asking if he checked the text from another friend. When he checked it, it was nude pictures of a woman the guy was dating. His friends were saying this and that about the woman. I walked by his bedroom and I could hear the MC and the WTF flying out of his mouth.
“We all decided, no cussing!” I said.
“Yeah I know, but I deserved to cuss about the message I got. I haven’t spoken to this dude in a long time because of all the shit he talks about women. It is not surprising that he sent us private pictures of his woman. Mom I wouldn’t even show them to you. I deleted them.”
“Humans! Oh gosh buy me ah dog, oui.” I said…

No comments: