Monday, August 18, 2014

“As the old folks in Trinbago used to say; “Mout’ open ‘tory jump out.”

Jane knew that someone was disgracing her on social network so she set out to find out who the culprit was. One day she was conversing with her best friend, Linda and she said, “Someone is discrediting me on social network. I don’t know why but when I find out who the person is I am going to expose them and trash them.”
Linda said, “How do you know someone is doing that?”
“I know by the actions of some of my friends so I questioned a few of them and they said that they do not want to get into any squabbles. I found it was weird, but it made me think and wonder why, so I am on a mission to get to the root of it although I know that you cannot recover from a lie.”
Linda got very quiet and hardly spoke then Jane ended the conversation not thinking anything amiss. Days later while they were conversing, Linda said, “I was upset that you think that I am discrediting you, and I told my father that you want to trash me on social network.”
“What!” Jane exclaimed flabbergasted.
“Yes I told him that and he said that you are wrong! I am not like that!” Linda said and she hung up the phone.
“Oh gosh. Mout’ open ‘tory jump out — LORD I did not have to work hard to get the full story. Hysterical…

No comments: