Thursday, February 20, 2014

“Priest Pastor

My father used to always say, “A priest, pastor is a man first and don’t forget that.” There are men who want to be a part of their child/children’s lives, but mother is pissed with him so he has to stay away from the child/children. I listened to some women say that their son needs a man in his life so they ask pastor, priest to be their child/children’s mentor. Yes he may preach a good word on Sunday morning, lifting up your spirits, but when he steps away from the pulpit and his vestment is off. Who is he? You really don’t know. As it is written in the Bible: Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, “LORD, LORD did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?” Then I will tell them plainly, “I never knew you, Away from me, you evildoers!”
Too many children are being molested by Priest/Pastor etc. 

No comments: