Friday, February 28, 2014

“Freezing Friday”

On this freezing Friday life has changed so much, but I really don’t mind because I feel good. Many of the foods I used to eat are a no, no in my life today. When I think about what I ate, I knew how unhealthy it was, but it was a delight to my taste bud.
Coffee with evaporated and condensed milk, cornflakes with Parmalat milk and brown sugar, pancake and French toast with lots of syrup, bacon, eggs, sausage, jelly, jam, Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese, butter, bread, fry bake, salt fish. Mauby, sorrel, grape juice, rice, Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies, Alan’s Bakery pound cake and hops, Junior’s Strawberry Cheese Cake, Ben and Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, coconut ice cream, soursop ice cream, barbadine ice cream and many more unhealthy foods and drinks.
Today I drink water, coconut water, Lucozade, ginger tea. I eat, Crix, peas, beans, eggs, vegetables, meat, fish, Green figs —(banana) and ground provisions. I exercise. Life is good and I am enjoying it. I wish you all the good things that life has to offer. Have a wonderful safe day.

No comments: