Saturday, February 15, 2014

“I Was Delivered Right”

I know I was not a Cesarean delivery. I was delivered the other way and not from my mother~~~
A friend called me yesterday. The last time I spoke to him was one day in August, 2013.
When I answered the phone he said, “Hi Allison, I was on my phone with Lynette (another friend) and I rolled on the phone. It started to dial a number, so I decided to see whose number it was dialing. When I saw it was your number, I decided to let the call go through.”
I said, “Seeing that you had no intentions of calling me, goodbye.”
“No! No! No! Do not hang up! Hold on! He was off line for a moment then he comes back on the phone with Lynette. We were now about to have a three way conversation that he thinks I don’t know how one is set up. I believe that he thinks that I was delivered through my mother~~ Ask no questions, you will hear no lies... 

No comments: