Tuesday, September 4, 2012



“Time Waits On No Man”
Again I must say that I am just like time ~ I wait on no man and when I do, it frustrate me~ Picture this, you plan with someone to do something that is important~ The appointment is for 10:00 they agree to pick you up at 9:30~ You know that you are a slow dresser so you get up at…
6:00 Brush your teeth~
6:30 Eating breakfast~
7:00 In the shower~
7:30 Dressing~
8:15 Dressed and waiting, reading a book or looking at the news~
9:15 One more look in the mirror … looks good~
9:30 Standing by the door hoping that they would arrive~
9:40 Anxiously waiting … you phone them … no answer~ fretfulness is on~
9:45 Phone for a taxi~
9:50 Taxi arrives … you get in and you’re on your way~
9:55 Your headset starts ringing … they are calling … you are wondering should I answer … you do~
“Girl you wouldn’t believe the morning I’m having, but I’m on my way to get you~
You are pissed and all you say to them is, “Okay.” Then you turn off your headset …

No comments: