Thursday, September 6, 2012



“Bruises From Mistreatment”
I believe that men who are hurtful to women, don’t love their mothers~ I have learnt that when people are hurtful to you~ It might be the hardest thing for you to do, but you have to ‘WILL’ yourself to let them go~ I saw a friend of mine, bruises that she received from the mistreatment from her boyfriend~ He was married~ (Even if he wasn’t married) I couldn’t understand why she stayed with him~ I wanted to say to her that she should leave him, but I knew that she would not appreciate me for saying that~ One day I heard two women talking about him and his wife~ One of them was saying that she should leave him~
“Why should she~ He is rich and he takes care of her~ She lives a luxurious life?” said friend A.
“She does, but he beats her,” said friend B.
“Not anymore~ She told me that he hasn’t hit her since he started seeing that pretty young thing~ That is over a year now.” …

No comments: