Thursday, August 12, 2010

“Negative Versus Positive”

She came to my home dressed to kill, from shoulder to feet, but a crazy wig was on her head. I wondered what was going on. The moment she sat down, she started talking about her children. I sat through an hour of negatives. There were many things that I wanted to say to her… You are the cause of their lives falling apart… When they were younger you were supposed to correct them when they did wrong… You made excuses for them… When I told you to buy a computer, you bought a PS2. Your reason for buying it was because their friends would see that they had one. Now you are telling me that you cannot wait until they turn 18 to kick them out. The question I eventually asked. “Is there one positive thing in them that you all can build on?”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She needed new values she learn t that negative way from some one, be it father,mother neighbors class mates or teachers,and since all thoughts are inspired by some spirit,all those negatives needed a new direction to follow in,her mind needed to be point to another source,that supplies only positive inspirations,to lead the thoughts in the way of passiveness,which we all need in some area or the other where we are weak.