Thursday, October 27, 2016

Since Paul and Sarah were little I talked to them about life and I sugar coated it in the beginning. Paul at 7 years stopped me in my tracks when he said, “I know that already, but not how you are saying it.” He told me what he knew and I stopped sugar coating. My children know how I feel about life do’s and don’ts. They know that I don’t want to see their body naked out there for the whole wide world to see. Many people love to film their intimate moments and to me that moment is sacred. I mean sacred because it is the deepest way to complete unity. Remembering that intimate moments is good for the soul. It strengthens a relationship.  
There is a video of a Trinbago police woman having a time of her life. Her face is as clear as daylight on the video and all you seeing is the man’s body part. Please note women, in most cases when someone ask you to film your sexual moment, they want to share it with their friends… the world. If you are doing a movie… blue movie, then that is a different story. Every time you see a video of a sexual moment (not a blue movie) it is always to shame the woman. I feel if you don’t want to be broadcast over the internet… the world, stop making your significant other video tape you.

Have a wonderful safe day.

No comments: