Saturday, May 28, 2016

Paul and Sarah were on a roll yesterday.
“When the two Trinis in this house talk, I does wonder. ‘Go over so and get that over there for me’. I would stand for a moment wondering what ‘that’ is and I would ask, ‘that’? And mom or dad would say, ‘yeh, dat thing over dey’. In order for me to know what ‘that’ was, I had to look at what they were doing, look where they were pointing, and then pick up an item, hoping that’s what they were talking about. I would hear, “not that, the other thing. Put that over so.” I would take the item, look at where mom was pointing to find out where over so is. Dad would say “get that from over so for me.” You have to figure out what that was and where ‘over so’ is.
“And they does get offended when you question them as if you should know what they are talking about. Oh gosh our parents not easy,” Sarah said.
Love my children so much. We are a hysterical family.

A wonderful day to you and yours.

No comments: