Tuesday, May 31, 2016

LORD I am having a real melt down, but I know how some foods and drinks make me feel, and it’s not a good feeling…just horrible!

I remember eating and drinking most of them as a child and I used to feel fine because I would be out in the yard playing… just sweating out the excess sugar and salt.
My taste buds are calling for one or two of these items…Coffee with evaporated and condensed milk, cornflakes with Parmalat milk and brown sugar, pancake, French toast with lots of syrup, bacon, eggs, sausage, jelly, jam, Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese, toast bread, butter. Rough Tops, Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies, Junior’s Strawberry Cheese Cake, Allan’s Bakery’s, hops, hard dough bread, currants roll, pound cake, Ben and Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, coconut ice cream, soursop ice cream, barbadine ice. Mauby, sorrel, grape juice… “LORD help me through this moment of madness.”
Have a nice day and be safe.

No comments: