Wednesday, November 12, 2014

“On A Personal Note… Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. Some people could raise your pressure oui… Only if you let them”

One day while my husband was on his way home from work, he saw a Dunkin’ Donuts so he went in. He phone and asked me what I wanted. I told him 12 Cinnamon Raisin Bagels and 4 Poppy Seeds Bagels. He placed the order and I could hear him saying it a second time to the person who was attending to him. When he came home, I opened the bags and there was 4 Poppy seed bagels in one bag and 12 plain bagels in another bag. I started to laugh and my husband looked at me.
“What’s wrong?”
“You have 12 plain bagels in one bag.”
“What!?”
“Yeah.”
“You heard me asked the woman for Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. Right?”
“Yeah. That’s why it is funny.”
“Thing to cuss about you does laugh, oui. I feel like taking them back.”
“Nah, doh raise your pressure. Paul and Sarah will eat them with cream cheese and grape jelly or I’ll grill some hamburgers. And that is that.” 

No comments: