Saturday, March 22, 2014

“Sleeping Habits Change”

I don’t know if it’s my lifestyle change. Exercising more and eating different. I cut out sugar and I’m using less salt in my diet it was the hardest thing to do, but worth it. I lost 29 pounds and I love it. For the past two weeks I noticed ever night around 7:30pm I would start yawning and some real sweet yawns that say, “You are going to sleep and enjoy it.” I would hop into bed around eight looking at TV and the next thing I know I would wake up at 1:00am then fall back asleep and wake up at 3:00am. When I say wake up I mean wide awake cannot go back to sleep. One night my daughter came into the bedroom and woke me up . She said I wasn’t snoring. If we are not snoring she and her brother would always wake us. I had to explain why I wasn’t. What the… Jesus. 
A wonderful safe day to you and yours. 

No comments: