Saturday, January 19, 2013



“We Are Living In A Brand New World
Every time I stand at the bus stop, I always get a moment where I have to say in my mind~ I probably look like an easy person to talk to. Someone always say something to me.
I arrived at the bus stop and no one was there. It was strange because of the time of day it was. A few minutes later a woman came, looked at me and smiled. I smiled, turned my head in the opposite direction to see if the bus was coming, but I could feel her eyes on me. “Miss, can I say something to you?” The woman asked.
I was thinking here we go again. “Sure,” I said.
“You are a pretty woman.”
“Thank you,” I said, then continued looking for the bus.
“You always seem very upbeat as though everything is fine. I like you. Can I take you out?”
I was shocked, but I smiled and said, “I am married.”
“Does he or she treat you good?”
“Yes he does.”
“Okay, but you are a nice woman.”
It’s a brand new world and this moment at the bus stop is going to stay in my history book…

No comments: