Tuesday, February 21, 2012

“An Insultingly Rude Man”

I was out shopping with my daughter and we were having a great time. I should have known that the day was going to be perfect~ It was only a matter of time before someone does something to change the mood.
My daughter and I finished shopping and we decided to go home. When we walked out of the store, a woman taxi driver asked me if we needed a taxi. I was about to tell her yes, then I realized that I did not have enough cash so I told her no. My daughter and I went to the bank then, we went back to find the woman taxi driver. There were four other taxi drivers –men, outside of the mall~ the woman driver wasn’t there. One of them said, “Do you need a taxi?”
“Yes, but a women driver asked me a moment ago. Where is she?”
“She is married,” said one of the taxi drivers.
“What!?” I exclaimed, questioning him.
“She has a husband.”
“I did not ask you that! You are an insultingly rude man!” He was about to say something, but I continued, “I don’t want to hear a word out of your mouth! You are so damn disrespectful!”…

No comments: