Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Trinbagonians talk. (214) No Diet for me, at all, at all. I am goin’ to eat Everythin’ I like. If yuh Goin’ to do de Diet Scene, in 2022 Talk to yuh Doctor first. ‘Wat is Good for de Goose eh go be Good for de Gander’.

I remember when the craze, I am calling it a craze because people do seriously take them on. A low or no sugar and salt diet. I myself did take it on seriously, without checking with my doctor first. I got very sick. Before I knew it, I ended up in the hospital for 10 days. I am still having little aches and pains from the no or low sugar and salt diet. I do not suffer with high blood pressure and I am not diabetic. Although I do not have these ailments, I use sugar and salt daily, but I do not over-do it. All you dieters make sure you see your doctor first.

No comments: