Tuesday, June 30, 2020

More than 40 years ago I did accounts, commerce and economics, I am not an expert on those subjects, but I remember many things that helps me on my walk-through life. I do not want to rain on anybody’s parade nor do I want to kill anyone’s joy but a Sou Sou is not a Pyramid nor is it a Ponzi Scheme etcetera. For example; If ten people are in a $100 per week Sou Sou, everyone pays the banker $100. The banker pays out the first hand after everybody pays the $100. The person receiving their hand still has to pay $100 per week, until the last hand is paid. In a pyramid, a Ponzi Scheme etcetera, you get paid, do not have to pay any money, but you must bring in other investors. Many people collect money and they do not bring in others so some people are left hanging, just waiting for other investors to join. The new Ponzi Scheme is called a Blessing Loom. As my father used to say each man to his own. This is not my scene I am not taking part.




No comments: