Friday, June 26, 2020

Paul: “Mom why do some women start eyeing another man although her man is near her?” Me: “These women don’t like their man.” Paul: “Every time one of my friend’s woman or a woman they like is around, some shit always happens. One night we were having dinner at a Japanese restaurant. The restaurant only had chopsticks to eat with. I couldn’t use the chopsticks so I decided not to eat. One of the women in the group said that she was going to show me how to use the chopstick. She picked up a dumpling off of my plate with the chopstick and passed it to me. I took it into my mouth and I ate it. I did not know one of the guys in the group liked her. When I tried talking to him, he looked upset but did not say anything. Another friend told me that our friend did not like the chopstick situation. Although I did not see anything wrong, I decided not to hang with them anymore.” Me: “She did not teach you to use the chopstick, she fed you and that was a suggestive moment. Even a romantic one.” Paul: “Shit! Always some shit with me and these women. One day another one was massaging my shoulder. I stood up then walk away wondering WTF was that about.” Me: “Hysterical.”












No comments: