Friday, November 11, 2016

When you want to talk to my father and you say, “Daddy” he used to say, “Talk! I am listening! or Speak to me! I am not a beast!” before you could tell him the rest of what you wanted to say. He would look seriously at you as he listened. So, this morning I am talking as usual and if you read this you are listening! Trump’s wife wants to skin up her ass for the world to see, so what? It is her ass and it is her rights to do what she wants with it. I know if she was a black woman the media would have crucified her. There are certain people who run this country. They could do whatever they want and get away with it. Donald Trump was right when he said that he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and he would not lose voters. Trump knew that everything was set in place, he was going to win the election and he did. As Trinbago folks used to say, “Doh worry, it done so already, so doh cry over spilled milk! Give dem rope, they go hang dem self.
I say, “Pray, wait and see. King Nebuchadnezzar was arrogant and what God did? He brought him to his knees. He made him live with the wild animals and eat grass like an ox. The LORD giveth and the LORD taketh away!” A wonderful safe day to you and yours.

No comments: