Saturday, November 5, 2016

Bible Reading Genesis to Apocalypse… (Revelation):

I read a chapter per day,  I started reading from Genesis chapter one on February 14, 2013. Today November 05, 2016 I read the last chapter Apocalypse chapter 22. It took me 3 years and 250 days.
It was very inspiring, thought provoking and uplifting. Thanks, be to God for all the blessing my family and I received while I was on this journey.
Stop waiting on your pastor, priest, cleric to read the Bible then tell you what it says. What he gets from it, he is going to share with you, but that is his personal insight. You need to read it for yourself to receive your own inspirational moments.
The bible is the book of life. Most of the things we do daily is in it. Inspire yourself read your BIBLE!

Enjoy your day and be safe. 

No comments: