Friday, November 4, 2016

Dollar devils
Since I am in this country… I should say even in Trinidad and Tobago this shit used to happen… Now it did take place in elementary school, but every time the school had a raffle it used to draw and people, students used to win. There were also people in Trinbago with raffles who asked you to buy tickets… you buy tickets but you were never invited to the drawing of the raffle. When you asked them about it they would tell you the names of the people who won the raffle, but these people are always someone you don’t know. Now I am living in the US all these years and the same shit is still happening. Someone I know recently asked me to support their school
One dollar per ticket … Five dollars for a book of six tickets. I gave $20, got 4 books, although I knew the same shit was going to go down…. People I did not know won. One thing that was printed on the tickets stood out; ‘Winners Need Not Be Present’
Nobody is ever going to win these raffles. The thing about me is that I believe in, freely give, freely receive and the measure you give is the measure you will receive.
People are so fraudulent where money is concerned. Going to hell for a dollar. What a horrible road to walk.

No comments: