Monday, September 19, 2016

If we think about the acts of terror that took place yesterday in New York and New Jersey we would not leave our home. I thank God that it did not do major damage.  
Life is too short for SECRETS! LIES! JEALOUSY! HATE! and TERROR! These are the situations that we are faced with daily from relatives, close friends and the people who wants to terrorize us. But then again God has his people and the devil has his own.
Harold and Paul left for work this morning… I pray for them, for all the other people heading to work, to school, to whatever makes them leave their home and for all those people without a home.
I also pray for you that the people who wants to terrorize our peaceful, happy sanctity… Our peace of mind will not succeed.
Lord in your love, hear my prayer and let my cry come on to thee.

A blessed safe day to you and yours.

No comments: