Saturday, September 10, 2016

I am boasting in the LORD. I don’t believe I know God. I know he answers my prayers. I know 15 minutes after Paul born he became gravely ill. His organs were shutting down. When the doctor came and told me, he said they are trying their best to treat him. He left and I did not get scared, I raised my hands in the air and I said. “Not my son LORD heal him please. Thank you!” I did not say anything else because nothing came into my mind to say so I waited. Ten minutes later the doctor returned. He said that he did not know what happened, but when he got back Paul’s was breathing normal and his color looked good, but he needs to run some tests. I said please do not run any test on my baby he is healthy. He said okay, if that is what you want. I told him yes. Paul is going to be 26 years next month and he is healthy. I don’t believe… I know God.
The doctor left a message on my answering machine saying that Sarah is going to be a Down Syndrome baby and I should come in as soon as possible. An abortion can be possible if I want. I was upset, but Harold said, “Stop worrying God will fix it and then I prayed. Sarah is 19 years, her faculties are intact are she healthy. I don’t believe I know God and I am boasting in the LORD!
I know you have something to boast in the LORD about, so do it and say Thank you God for your blessing.

No comments: