Saturday, December 19, 2015

Not everyone who say Our Father mean “Our Father Who Art In Heaven”
A man just rang my doorbell. “Who is it?”
“Miss I would like to have a moment with you to discuss the bible.”
“No,” I said.
“Okay, maybe another time,” He said.
“Do not ring my bell again. There won’t be another time.”

He left but I was wondering if he thought that I am freaking crazy to allow a man that I did not know to come into my home. Some men might be sincere with their Christian standard of living, but some of them use prayers as their crutch to do the unthinkable. I do not give any of them the benefit of the doubt. Yes they talk about God as if they are true Christians but you might just be flabbergasted to see their actions when they are at home or behind closed doors… 

No comments: