Monday, January 24, 2011

"Breakfast With A Hot Zing"

My daughter wanted French Toast for breakfast, so I mixed eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon then coated the bread. After I made the French Toast, I put two slices on a plate, with scrambled eggs and bacon. I looked at the plate and whispered to myself, “girl, that looks delicious… I called my daughter for her breakfast and she said, “Thanks mom, this looks good.”
She poured a glass of apple juice then she sat at the dining table…
A few minutes later I heard, “Mom the French Toast taste hot.”
I said, “I know. I just made it.”
She said, “Not hot from the stove. It taste like it has pepper in it.”
“Pepper?” I asked a bit baffled. I cut a piece and tasted it and it was hot… “Oh my gosh, I used cayenne pepper instead of cinnamon…

No comments: