Thursday, August 1, 2019


Life is scary these days. They really hate us. Harold went to do an electrical job in the backyard of a building. While he was working a woman opened her back window and looked at him and said, “What are you doing trespassing on my property.”
Although she was on the 3rd floor, he took out his ID, said his name and told her he was an electrician, sent to do a job.
Woman: “I did not authorize anybody to do work in my back yard. My backyard is part of my home, so you are trespassing in my home. I am going to call the police.”
Harold: “Miss you can do what you want.”
He dialed the building manager and when he answered, Harold told him what was going on, so he told him to let him speak to the lady. Harold puts the phone on speakerphone.
The building manager told the woman that she is a tenant and not the owner, have nothing to say to Mr. Joseph.
The woman bent her head, closed her window and that was the end of that.

No comments: