Friday, July 19, 2019


Last month I was ripped-off. A man named Jack Franc from BlueCrest Press, he is the Senior Author Marketing Consultant. He had a real good selling speech about how he was going to market my book. I had to pay a fee and send him 20 copies of A Near Fatal Twist. I took the chance. I paid the money and sent the 20 books. Today his phone number is dead and he is not answering his email. This is what happens to most of us in this business. You create the work and someone is ready to swipe it and stake a claim.

I heard that the man who set fire to the anime studio in Japan which caused the death of 33 people, complained that the company stole something of his.
I am not saying what this guy did was the right thing but many people love to thief other people creation and make money off of it ignoring the creator of the item.
Image result for A near fatal twist

No comments: