Saturday, July 20, 2019


A happy and safe Saturday to you and your family. One day I heard a man say that we must try to stay focused on the happy times in our life. Today the woes of this world make me worried and I stay focused on it paying less attention to the happy moments that I experience daily. Yesterday in my moment of meditation I asked myself when was I really happy, ignoring the ills of the world? I couldn’t remember so I got up from my quiet spot then I whispered, “Today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday and I love Saturdays.” Every Saturday my childhood to teenage years were the happiest times of my life. I did not care about how destructive man is and how he is making the world hungry and he is destroying life. Today I have decided to stay focused on my happy moments.  


No comments: