Thursday, August 23, 2018


When I was a child to adult living in Trinidad I used to see men or women walking the streets of Point Fortin, ringing a bell, shouting out prophesies about disaster that were coming to destroy the people and the land. My father used to tell me, “Why worry? If that is going to happen we cannot do anything about it. Say your prayers God will take care of it.
I lived in Trinidad from birth to 29years and people lived happily and the land flourished.
Since the earthquakes, I am getting messages of people prophesying about a major disaster that is going to destroy Trinidad and Tobago. They are saying that Port-of-Spain is going to sink. Many people are scared, worried, but what can you do? Why worry when you can’t fix a situation. God is in charge. Pray and ask God for what you want and leave it in his hands.
A blessed safe day to you and your family.

No comments: