Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Men don’t like to talk about what is really happening to them. Harold said that it is because they don’t like the derogatory feedback they get from talking about situations. I thank God, he and Paul let me know what is going on. Harold always used to talk to me, but things used to happen to Paul and I used to find out by his actions. He was being bullied in elementary school. I only found out one day by the way he was acting when he got home. I asked him what was going on and he kept saying that he was okay. The next day when I dropped him off at school, I stood where he could not see me and watch him. A boy pulling him and Paul was asking him to let him go but the boy started roughing him up. Well I fixed that shit in a flash. Pay attention to your children especially your boys. You will know if something is wrong by their actions.
Enjoy your day and be safe.

No comments: