Monday, July 24, 2017

Head said, “I am the boss.” “Without me none of you have no place to attach yourself.
Ears said, “I am the boss. Without me none of you can hear anything.”
Eye said, “I am the boss. Without me none of you can see the plate of food that is in front of you.”
Mouth said, “I am the boss!” “Without me none of you can eats.”
Hand said, “I am the boss!” “Without me none of you can pick up the food.”
Foot said, “Without me none of you can run away from danger.”
Asshole said, “I am the boss!” “Without me none of you can shit!”
They all started to laugh saying, “Why don’t you shut up you are just an asshole.”
“Asshole said,” “All right I will show you all who is boss.”
A week later, head started to hurt, eyes started to see blurry, ears started to hurt, nose started to smell the stink smell coming from mouth. They all realized they did not shit for days and they begged asshole to open.
The moral of the story, “Every asshole can be a boss.”

No comments: