Monday, December 5, 2016

You were not there so you only heard one side of the story. Do not punish your child twice for what you were told that he or she did. Buy him or her the Christmas gift you promised. Life is too short to make your Christmas holiday a sad affair.
Paul and Sarah did things to displease us and when they said they were sorry, we knew that they were, but we kept an open mind because they are humans and they were going to do something foolish again.
I was young like them too and I did my share of foolishness… I sometimes remember some of the things I did and I laughed at the stupidity of it. Look at what your child did and see if it doesn’t remind you of things you did when you were their age.
By the gift you promised and make Christmas a happy affair!

Have a wonderful day and be safe!

No comments: