Monday, March 7, 2016

On a personal note. I don’t like sleeping in the day and I don’t, but God have a way of putting us in our place.

Everyday I wake up around 4 in the morning and I would go to bed around 10 at nights. I did not realize that I was only getting 5 to six hours sleep at nights and I am up for 18hrs. Some days I feel a bit tired, but I ignore it. All day on Saturday I was feeling tired but I spent the day doing this-and-that then I went to bed around 9pm. Sarah wanted me to watch something with her and I started, but I kept drifting off to sleep. After the show she went to shower and I got up to go to the bathroom. I was feeling sleepy so I stood by the bureau —(dresser) for a moment to get my footing that moment lasted too long. I fell asleep. The next thing I knew I was crying out as I tried to get my balance, but I fell down. Harold was asleep and he immediately got off the bed, Paul ran into the bedroom, Sarah was shouting out, “Dad, what is going on. Where is mom?.” I was sitting on floor laughing because I caused it all to happen. I thank God I did not hurt myself. Family meeting took place and I have been given strict orders… Siesta! No is a word I am not going to say.

For the past two days I dropped everything and I hit the bed. I am living life and enjoying it too. If you can take time off for yourself, do it and take an afternoon rest.

No comments: