Saturday, October 3, 2015

I may sound like a broken record, but we are all going through something and I just want to remind you to try your best not to stress over the things you have no control over. ‘It is not the end of the world’!

You woke up and you are seeing another day. Your surroundings look the same. The world did not end.
I believe God’s words, ‘World without end!’ so it is going to be here until Thy Kingdom Come although man is trying his best to destroy it.
I am alive and I am living in a tiny spec of the world. Good or bad it has been fashioned by God. He has given us choices.
We are all dealing with a situation. Some we may deem bad, some good and some as the Trinbago old folks used say, ‘so-so-thank-you'. I believe that they were thanking God for their situation. Thank God for making you see another.
You believe that you have no means to fix your situation so you worry. Worrying puts a strain on your mind, body and soul and that is toxic so I say breathe and talk to God. As the stressful thought flows through your mind counteract it with the Our Father prayer; over and over and feel the peace as the answer flows through your mind….
Enjoy your day and be safe.

No comments: